When you use our services or visit Hollywood Park, you are choosing to trust us with some of your personal information. We appreciate your trust, and we will work hard to continue to deserve it.
Effective Upon: December 10, 2019
Last Updated: February 22, 2021
We offer a range of services that help customers maximize their enjoyment of Hollywood Park, including:
• Websites: www.sofistadium.com, www.sofiseats.com, thelot.hollywoodparkca.com, and www.hollywoodparklife.com;
• Mobile applications or “apps”;
• Sales of tickets and merchandise;
• Food and beverage services;
• Fan experience services, like tours, special events and tailored or individualized services;
• Wi-Fi and communications services;
• Customer support services; and
• Digital signs and displays at Hollywood Park.
We also offer certain commercial real estate services for individuals or organizations who are interested in leasing or renting retail and/or office space in Hollywood Park.
You can manage your privacy preferences for these services as explained below in the Your Choices section.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We want you to understand the types of personal information we collect as you use our services or visit Hollywood Park. We collect personal information to provide better service and improve your experience at Hollywood Park — from giving you directions to your seats to providing you with suggestions that will make your experience more enjoyable. The personal information we collect, and how we use it, depends largely upon how you use our services and what you do while at Hollywood Park.
When you are not signed in to your SoFi Stadium Account, or if you do not have a SoFi Stadium Account, we store the personal information we collect using unique identifiers tied to the browser, application, or device you are using. This helps us do things like maintain your preferences for the next time you use our services or visit Hollywood Park.
When you are signed in to your SoFi Stadium Account, we store the information we collect with your account, which we treat as personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
When you visit Hollywood Park, create a SoFi Stadium Account, or fill out a form on one of our websites or apps, you provide us with personal information that may include your name, password, email address, physical address, birthdate, and phone number. You can also choose to add payment information and other types of demographic information to your account. Even if you are not signed in to your SoFi Stadium Account, you might choose to provide us with personal information — like name and email address — to receive updates about our services or events at Hollywood Park.
We may record or monitor any call or chat you have with us for quality control or training purposes, or to enforce our rights. When you visit Hollywood Park, we may also record and monitor your activities using video, audio, and facial recognition or recording systems placed in various locations throughout Hollywood Park.
We also collect the information you create, upload, or receive from others when using our services. This includes things you write and receive, like posts, photos, videos, and audio recordings.
If you, as a customer or on behalf of a prospective customer, intend to conduct commercial real estate business with us, we may need collect certain personal information from you. This information may include contact information, role-related information (such as job title, department, and experience), and financial information or property ownership information. We use this information to conduct business with you and, if necessary, to conduct due diligence, fulfill contractual obligations, or other related purposes.
When you apply for a job with us, you provide us with personal information that includes your employment and education history. We use this information to determine your fitness for the job.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU USE OUR SERVICES
Your apps, browsers & devices
We collect personal information about the apps, browsers, and devices you use to access our services, which helps us provide and improve our services.
The personal information we collect includes unique identifiers, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including carrier name and phone number, and application version number. We also collect personal information about the interaction of your apps, browsers, and devices with our services, including IP address, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referrer URL of your request. We collect this personal information when your device contacts our servers — for example, when you install our app.
We collect personal information about your activity while using our services or visiting Hollywood Park, which we use to do things like recommend events or points of interest at Hollywood Park you might like. The activity information we collect may include:
• Purchase activity;
• Events you attended;
• Time spent at venues or points of interest within Hollywood Park;
• Video and audio information when you use video or audio features; and
• Activity on third-party sites and apps that use our services.
We collect personal information about your location when you visit Hollywood Park or use our services like the Hollywood Park App. This information helps us offer features like providing directions to your seat or letting you know which vendors are near you.
Your location can be determined with varying degrees of accuracy by:
• IP address and other device identifiers;
• Sensor data from your device; and
• Information about things near your device, such as Wi-Fi access points, cell towers, digital antennae systems and Bluetooth-enabled devices.
The types of location information we collect depend in part on your device and account settings. For example, most devices or apps allow you to turn off or disable tracking of your location in the settings for the device or app.
In some circumstances, we may collect personal information about you from third party or publicly available sources, or from our offline interactions with you. For example, we may collect personal information about you when you call our customer service number or visit Hollywood Park.
Some of the information we obtain from you and from third party sources, in connection with conducting due diligence for employment and commercial real estate purposes, may be sensitive. For example, we may collect information relating to criminal convictions. We need this information for the purposes of complying with “know your counterparty” policies and to otherwise assess risks in accordance with applicable law in the context of hiring you or engaging with you/your organization as a prospective real estate customer.
We use various technologies to collect and store location information, including cookies and pixel tags. Our website does not currently change the way it operates upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signals.
To see all of the categories of personal information we collect from consumers, see the table below.
We may aggregate, anonymize, pseudonymize, or de-identify personal information to create non personal information.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Provide our services
We use personal information to deliver and provide our services, like providing you with the tickets you purchased to an event.
Maintain and improve our services and Hollywood Park
We use personal information to ensure that our services and features are working properly, such as troubleshooting issues with the services or features at Hollywood Park. We also use your personal information to improve our services and Hollywood Park.
Develop new services and features
We use the personal information we collect from existing services and features to help us develop new ones.
Provide personalized services, including content and ads
We use your personal information to customize our services for you, including by providing you with personalized recommendations and content.
We may also show you personalized ads based on your activity, use of our services, and location within Hollywood Park. For example, if you have attended pop music concerts in the past, you may receive an email or push notification through our app about an upcoming pop music concert.
We use personal information for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used. For example, we analyze personal information about your use of our services to do things like optimize our app design. We also use personal information about your interaction with ads to help advertisers understand how their ad campaigns have performed, but we do not share information that identifies you with advertisers unless you ask us to. We use a variety of tools to do this, including Google Analytics.
Communicate with you
We use your personal information, like your email address and telephone number, to interact with you directly. For example, we may send you a notification to remind you about an upcoming event for which you have tickets, or to let you know about upcoming changes or improvements to our services. If you contact us, we will keep a record of your request so that we can honor your request.
Protect us, our customers, and the public
We use different technologies to process your personal information for the purposes described above. We use automated systems that analyze data to provide you with things like personalized content and ads or other features tailored to how you use our services. And we analyze data to help us detect abuse such as spam, malware, and illegal content. We also use algorithms to analyze and recognize patterns in the information we collect.
We may also combine the information we collect among our services and across your devices for the purposes described above. When we combine this information and associate it with you, we treat the combined information as personal information.
We may retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which the information was first collected and any other business purpose, including, but not limited to, legal, archival, accounting, and/or audit purposes.
We may use non-personal information for any and all purposes, and we retain it for as long as we have a business need to do so.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you share your personal information using our services
Some of our services let you publicly share personal information or share personal information with specific people. In both cases, you have control over how you share your information. For example, you may transfer or sell tickets to other people by using our Hollywood Park App. Remember, when you share information publicly, your information may become accessible through internet searches.
When we share your personal information
We do not sell or rent personal information, and we do not share personal information with third parties for cross-context behavioral advertising purposes. We also do not share personal
information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of our partners and affiliates except in
the following cases:
To carry out the uses described in the Why We Collect Personal Information section
With your consent
We may share your personal information when you have provided us with your consent.
For marketing and promotional projects
We may share your personal information with our partners and sponsors to send you information about products and services you may like. We may also share usage information about our services, including searches, transactions, and profile information with our partners and sponsors for online advertisement purposes.
For law enforcement and legal reasons
We may share personal information if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request;
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or
• Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our customers, or the public as
required or permitted by law.
We may also transfer or assign personal information as a result of, or in connection with, a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, or liquidation. If we are involved in defending a legal claim, we may disclose personal information that is relevant to the claim to third parties as a result of, or in connection with, the associated legal proceedings.
KEEPING PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We build security into our services to protect your information
Our services are built with strong security features that continuously protect personal information. The insights we gain from maintaining our services help us detect and automatically block security threats from ever reaching you.
We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of personal information from your devices to our servers. We store the personal information we have collected in secure operating environments. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose your personal information to you. We try our best to safeguard personal information once we receive it, but please understand that no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
If you suspect an unauthorized use or security breach of your personal information, please contact us as soon as possible.
You have choices regarding the personal information we collect and how we use it
This section describes key controls for managing your privacy across our services.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request that we disclose personal information that we collect, use, and disclose about you. You also have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your access
right. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will provide you with:
• The categories of personal information we collected about you;
• The categories of sources from which we collect personal information about you;
• The purpose for collecting that personal information;
• The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information; and
• The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
To submit a request or designate an authorized agent to make a request, please contact us.
Deleting your personal information
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information, subject to some exceptions. Once we have received and confirmed your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information, unless an exception applies. When you request that your personal information be deleted, we follow a deletion process to make sure that the information is safely and completely removed from our servers or retained only in anonymized form. You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your deletion right.
We may deny your request if the personal information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
• Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide the service(s) that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
• Debug our services to identify and repair errors that impair functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of other customers to exercise their free speech rights or protect another right provided by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed research, when the information’s deletion may seriously impair the research’s goal, if you previously provided informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations;
• Comply with a legal obligation; or
• Make other lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it to us.
To submit a request or designate an authorized agent to make a request, please contact us.
Correcting information or deactivating account
The accuracy of the personal information we have about you is very important. You have the right to correct and update your personal information by directly accessing your account and profile information. You may also request that we correct your information or that we deactivate your SoFi Stadium Account by contacting us. You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your correction right.
Limit use of sensitive personal information
You have the right to request that we limit the use and disclosure of your sensitive personal information, subject to some exceptions, to the uses and disclosures necessary to perform the services requested.
Once we have received and confirmed your request, we will limit the use and disclosure (and direct our service providers to limit the use and disclosure) of your sensitive personal information, unless an exception applies. You also have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising this right. To submit a request or designate an authorized agent to make a request, please contact us.
If you provide us with your email address in order to receive communications, you can opt-out of marketing emails at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of our emails. Please note that certain emails may be necessary for the operation of our services. You will continue to receive these emails, if appropriate, even if you unsubscribe from our options communications.
Calls and Texts
If you provide us with your telephone number in order to receive communications, you can opt-out of receiving calls or text messages at any time by simply asking us to stop or following the directions provided in our texts to you.
You can also set your browser to automatically reject any cookies. However, please note that some of our services may not work properly if you reject cookies. Also, the offers we provide when you use our services may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests.
Network Advertising Initiative
If you wish to minimize the amount of targeted advertising you receive, you can opt-out of certain network advertising programs through the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt-out page. Please note that if you choose to opt-out you will still see advertisements while using our services. However, the advertisements you see may be less relevant to you. For more information or to opt-out, please visit http://www.aboutads.info
Do Not Track
Some devices and browsers support a “Do Not Track” feature, a setting which is used as a signal to services that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites or online services you visit. Please note that we cannot control how third party websites or online services you visit through our website respond to Do Not Track signals. Check the privacy policies of those third parties for more information.
We will do our best to respond to requests received within 45 days. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason in writing. Any responses we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the request. For data portability requests, we will select a format that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information to another entity. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or unfounded. If we need to charge a fee, we will tell you why and provide an estimate before completing your request.
You may be able to link your favorite social media profile such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with your SoFi Stadium Account. This can help personalize and streamline your experience at SoFi Stadium. It’s optional, and you can link and unlink your account(s) at any time.
If you decide to link, we may collect some of the following personal information from your social media profile, including: name, profile picture, gender, birthday, likes, activities and interests, email, and other information that you have provided.
We collect this personal information to help us carry out the uses described above in the Why We Collect Personal Information section. You may unlink your account by logging into your SoFi Stadium Account that you have linked and selecting “Unlink” next to the social media profile you want to unlink.
We let you share some of our online content on social media websites through hosted share links and icons. If you choose to participate in posting or sharing activities, you should remember that it may be viewed by the public and may also be made available to other websites. As a result, your public activities may appear on third-party websites, blogs, or feeds. We are not responsible for the information that may be shared publicly. These share links and icons may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our service, and may set a cookie so that the link or icon works properly. Any social media feature is governed by the privacy policies of the website providing the feature. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any website you visit.
Our services are not for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. Individuals under the age of 13 should only use our services with the permission and under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Individuals under the age of 13 should not attempt to provide us with any personal information. If you think we have received personal information from children under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
We do not share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without your consent. California residents under 18 years old, in certain circumstances, may request and obtain removal of personal information or content about you and posted on our services. Please be mindful that this would not ensure complete removal of the content posted on our services by you. To make any request pursuant to California privacy law, please contact us.
LINKS TO WEBSITES AND APPS
Your personal information may be processed on servers located outside of the country where you live. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your personal information is processed, we apply the same protections described in this policy. When we receive formal written complaints, we respond by contacting the person who made the complaint. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of data that we cannot resolve with you directly.
This section only applies to you if you are a resident of a member state of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
• you provided your consent for a particular purpose (for example, where you have given us your consent to send you electronic marketing);
• to fulfill our contractractual obligations to you, including to provide products or services to you;
• the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party, provided we have balanced these against your rights and interests; and
• to comply with a legal obligation (for example, responding to government or law enforcement information requests).
Our legitimate interests for using personal information are:
• to effectively administer and manage our business;
• to ensure effective administration and management of your relationship with us, including providing our services;
• to understand how our customers use our services and to manage our services;
• to carry out research and analysis on what services or products our customers want or how they would like us to improve our services and products;
• to understand how our customer use our services and identify any issues in how the services are used and how we can improve the customer's usage experience;
• to tell our customers about the various products and services we can offer;
• to understand and respond to customer inquiries and feedback;
• to better tailor and personalize the promotions and benefits that we can offer to our customers;
• to ensure our systems and premises are secure;
• to develop relationships with business partners;
• to ensure debts are paid;
• to operate suppresors to exclude you from direct marketing if you unsubscribe;
• to share data in connection with acquisitions and transfers of our business;
• to manage our supply chain;
• to prevent, detect, or investigate unauthorized use of our services and ensure we comply with the law and our policies; and
• to manage any dispute and accidents and take legal or other professional advice.
The personal information we collect from you may be transferred to and stored by our organization or our affiliates, or IT vendors and other service providers (as specified in the Sharing Personal Information section above) who operate on our behalf. We also transfer information to a number of providers of business applications – such as CRM applications – as well marketing service providers. These providers are primarily located in the United States.
In certain cases, there may not be an adequacy decision by the European Commission and/or United Kingdom authorities in respect of those countries. Adequacy of data protection is instead ensured by Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission in accordance with Article 46(2)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation, or any equivalent clauses approved by the authorities in the United Kingdom including any additional safeguards as required by EU / UK data protection laws that we have in place with that third party. A copy of these clauses may be requested via our Data Protection Officer.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was initially collected. The criteria we use to determine the retention period is as follows:
• whether there are contractual or legal obligations that exist which require us to retain the information for a period of time;
• whether there is an ongoing legal claim that relates to any business (or otherwise) relationship you have with us, or that is otherwise related to your relationship with us; and
• whether any applicable law, statute, or regulation allows for a specific retention period.
Your Privacy Rights
You may have – in accordance with applicable EU data protection laws – the following rights when it comes to our handling of your personal information. Please note that many of these rights are not absolute, and we may have grounds for refusing to comply with your request to exercise them (for example, where we are (a) required or permitted by law to process your personal information in a way that is incompatible with your request, or (b) able to rely on exemptions under data protection law which entitle us to process your personal information in a way that is incompatible with your request). Where such circumstances apply, we will inform you of this at the time you make a request to exercise your rights.
• Right of access – you may have the right to request a copy of the personal information we have about you and to request supporting information explaining how the personal information is used;
• Right of rectification – you may have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate personal information about you;
• Right of erasure – you may have the right to request that we erase personal information about you;
• Right to restrict processing – in some situations, you may have the right to request that we do not use the personal information you have provided (for example, if you believe it to be inaccurate);
• Right to data portability – you may have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such information to another controller;
• Right to withdraw consent – where we process your personal information based on consent (including direct marketing consents), you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Furthermore, even in case of a withdrawal we may continue to use your personal
information as permitted or required by law; and
• Right to object – where we are processing your personal information based on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) you may challenge this. However, we may be entitled to continue processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests or where this is relevant to legal claims. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or in case you should have any concerns about how we process your personal information, please contact us using the information below.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal information, or access someone else's personal information on their behalf (or to exercise any of the other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it could take us longer than a month if your request is complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated. Should we be unable to comply with your request, we will provide an explanation.
Data Protection Officer Contact Details
You may contact our Data Protection Officer with any issues or questions you have regarding our
processing of your personal information.
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTAL ADDRESS – 1000 S. Prairie Avenue, Inglewood, CA 90301
TELEPHONE – (833) 996-0854
ABOUT THIS POLICY
When this policy applies
Changes to this policy
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions, concerns, or would like to update or correct your personal information, you can always contact us in the following ways. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before assisting with your request, such as verifying that the information used to contact us matches the
information that we have on file.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND SHARE
To learn more about thethe categories of personal information we collect, how we collect it, why we
collect it, and with whom we share the information, please see the chart below.