The Lot at Hollywood Park is dedicated to providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience for all guests. The Lot’s Guest Code of Conduct is designed to ensure all guests can enjoy themselves free from distraction or interruption. All guests are strongly encouraged to respect others and practice proper courtesy and etiquette by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Respect each other as well as The Lot Representatives.
- Refrain from unruly, disruptive, or illegal behavior. Verbally or physically harassing guests is strictly prohibited.
- The Lot is a family-friendly destination. Profanity or other offensive language, whether spoken or appearing on apparel, and obscene gestures are prohibited. Inappropriate clothing or the use of foul or abusive language or obscene gestures could result in denial of entry and/or ejection.
- Refrain from interfering with the progress of the event. Throwing objects or liquids onto the stage or exhibition area(s) or any other interference with the progress of the event is strictly prohibited.
- No guest is allowed onto the stage or exhibition area(s) without proper credentials. Violators of this policy are subject to ejection and/or arrest.
- Only access areas with proper tickets, passes and/or credentials. All guests are expected to present appropriate tickets, passes or credentials when requested by any law enforcement or The Lot Representative.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited unless sold by the on-site concessionaire for the event.
- The Lot is a drug-free and smoke-free environment. The use of drugs (including marijuana), other illegal substances and/or smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco) is strictly prohibited.
- Follow instruction of law enforcement, as well as The Lot Representatives, at all times.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines, the Code of Conduct, and/or The Lot’s Parking Lot Rules and Regulations could result in denial of entry and/or ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future events, and/or possible arrest and prosecution.
Guests are encouraged to report any issues or concerns during an event by contacting the nearest The Lot Representative or texting HWPK to 69050.
Guests should be ready to display their tickets, passes and/or credentials to The Lot Representatives to verify permission to enter the applicable area(s) at The Lot. Guests needing further assistance or directions should ask the nearest The Lot Representative.
Parking Lot Rules and Regulations
Guests must follow the following rules and regulations with respect to their conduct and the parking of their vehicle within The Lot:
- Only registered vehicles will be allowed to park within The Lot. Unregistered motorized and non-motorized vehicles are prohibited, including, without limitation, golf carts, Segways, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, and hoverboards.
- All vehicles will be required to park fully within their designated parking space. Vehicles exceeding a size of 9 feet by 18 feet will not be permitted to enter The Lot.
- All guests in a single vehicle must have a seatbelt. Vehicles containing excess passengers will not be permitted to enter.
- Guests in a single vehicle may not purchase additional parking spaces to expand their parking footprint.
- Fire lanes must remain clear and unobstructed at all times so emergency response vehicles and The Lot Representatives can freely move throughout The Lot.
- Guests shall not interfere with the flow of traffic.
- Sidewalks, pedestrian walkways, and roadways shall remain clear and unobstructed at all times.
- Guests are only allowed to leave their cars to access the nearest restroom facilities. Guests may access restroom facilities during event operating hours.
- Sale of food or beverage items by guests is prohibited. Unauthorized private catering companies are strictly prohibited.
- Advertising or commercial activities by guests are not permitted. Guest vehicles with exterior advertisement (e.g. wraps) are not allowed in The Lot even with a valid ticket or parking pass. No commercial advertisement hung or displayed on guest vehicles or by any other means possible is permitted unless approved by Hollywood Park Management.
- Selling of items or soliciting of any promotional or marketing activities by guests is prohibited unless approved by Hollywood Park Management.
- Each guest’s parking area must be kept in a neat and orderly condition, and all trash must be taken out of The Lot in the guest’s vehicle or, if available, disposed of in proper receptacles within The Lot. Guests must return their area back to its original state when exiting the event. Trash bags must not be left beside a car or otherwise outside of a trash receptacle within The Lot.
- Liquids other than water may not be poured out onto the ground.
- All persons entering The Lot are expected to adhere to approved COVID 19 safety protocols, including the following:
- Wearing an appropriate face covering and related personal protection equipment (PPE) upon entry and throughout their visit to all areas of the campus.
- Maintaining a six (6) foot physical distance between other individuals.
- Practicing frequent hand washing or sanitizing.
- Advising the nearest The Lot Representative for further direction if you are experiencing COVID 19 symptoms or believe you have possible exposure.
For the comfort and safety of all guests, the following list of hazardous or potentially disruptive items are prohibited at The Lot, unless otherwise authorized in writing by Hollywood Park Management:
- Air horns, amplified music, bullhorns, loudspeakers, or other artificial noisemakers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (except ADA service animals)
- Balls of any type
- Banners or signs of any type are excluded
- Brooms, sticks, rods
- Cameras and video-recording devices that are professional-grade
- Costume masks
- Drones, remote-controlled unmanned aerial vehicles or other similar motorized vehicles/devices
- Drugs (including marijuana) or other illegal substances/paraphernalia
- Fireworks or other incendiary devices
- Frisbees, footballs or other throwable sports equipment
- Glass containers of any type
- Grills or any cooking apparatus
- Hard or soft-sided coolers
- Knives of any type
- Laser pointers
- Lawn umbrellas and chairs or rigid-framed seating devices (except for ADA usage)
- Obscene, offensive, and political clothing
- Outside beverages (except factory-sealed water, 20 oz. or less, soft-sided single juice or milk containers or medically required liquids in a sealed container)
- Selfie sticks or stands
- Skateboards, scooters, razors, hoverboards, or any wheeled footwear
- Smokeless/chewing tobacco, vaporizers, e-cigarettes or other related devices
- Weapons of any type (tasers, nunchaku, pepper spray, mace, expandable batons, etc.)
Guests must leave prohibited items at home. All guests are subject to search prior to, during and after the event. If permitted by Hollywood Park Management to bring any of the foregoing prohibited items, guests must bring evidence of such written permission from Hollywood Park Management prior to bringing such item to The Lot. Any guest intentionally possessing a prohibited item at The Lot without written evidence of Hollywood Park Management consent could result in denial of entry and/or ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future events, and/or possible arrest and prosecution.
The Lot reserves the right to adjust these guest policies at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
For everyone’s safety, The Lot uses video surveillance cameras throughout the property that are monitored on a 24 hours basis. By entering and remaining on the property, you are consenting to your activities being recorded and monitored using video and audio recording systems placed in various locations through the property.